- Liquid Vinyl Weld
- Brush In can
- Clean all surface to be joined with adhesive by wiping with clean cloth to remove dirt & moisture.
- Check that the surface that are joining together have complete contact with each other.
- Apply cement with brush to all surfaces to be joined.
- Put surfaces together and apply sufficient pressure to cause the surfaces to come in contact with each other.
- Hold sufrace together for 10-15 minutes or until sufficient bond strenght ahs developed.
- Allow bonded surface to dry for 24 hours before using.
Extremely flammable. Harmful if swallowed. Vapor harful. May irritate skin or eyes. Read contents of back panel